Tuesday, June 11, 2013

One Year

It's true, more than a year has passed since my last post. The time lapse was not intentional; instead, it was the result of a difficult ministry that created a very difficult time in my life. So a year went by, with little to share with those outside, little dreaming about what could be, and mostly crying out, clamoring for a place where I could live my call to ministry and live all the dreams for what the church could be.

For the last four months, I've been in a new call, in a new home, in a new state. With the move came resurrection, so I start writing, again, as part of this new life.

And I start writing for the second time with the same conviction I had when I started: the church must change for the sake of people like me and the sake of the world.

And still I say, "Here I am. Send me."

No comments:

Post a Comment